Y1 LB X 2020
Designed with a slightly thinned head profile allowing you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 'dynamic bow' for the perfect slingshot action when drag flicking, which makes it the obvious choice for drag flickers and aerial specialists. As used by Great Britain flicker Phil Roper.
The 2020 LB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X carbon properties in the LB X also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
● Composition: 95% Carbon / 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
● Swedish X carbon jacket
● Balance point: 39+-
● Weight: 525g +-
● Bow 24.5mm
● Bow placement 200mm
● Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
● ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
● Y1 ‘Recurved toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills.
● Y1 'Dynamic bow' specifically designed for drag flickers.
● Bristled Extended High control area on head/shaft (EHCA).
● Hot Edge - Enhanced backhand zone for power