GM Icon DXM Signature
- Unbleached, seasoned Grade 2 English Willow.
- Unique, See-through Logo Stickers.
- Made in England.
- Traditional L555 Blade Length.
- Regular Handle Length (295mm).
- F4.5 Face Profile.
- Lightweight Profile Design.
- Powerarc Bow Face Profile.
- Mid to High Middle - ideal for strokeplay all around the wicket.
- Fully Concaved Back Profile - maximises pick-up.
- Oval Handle.
- New HEX Grip - offers the most grip available on the market.
- Clear Anti-Scuff Sheet fitted.
- Toe Guard fitted.
This cricket bat is also available in our Wrexham showroom. It has passed all of GM's quality control processes and comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. Images and specs of the actual bats for sale can be provided on request, and you can select the exact weight you require. We can also offer our personalisation services (ie. engraving, edge tape, 2nd grip etc.) and our knocking-in service for this bat.
It’s back - one of the most popular bats in GM’s storied history has made a stunning return to the GM 2020 range with the most striking design on the market. ‘Nothing To Hide’ is taken to new levels with the Icon, thanks to its see-through logo stickers showing off the stunning work of the world’s best and most advanced Cricket factory.
Engineered for maximum power and precision, the GM Icon L555 DXM Signature Cricket Bat has a mid to high middle to ensure the very best strokeplay all around the wicket, in any conditions. The full concaved back profile combined with the lightweight profile design maximises pick-up and provides perfect balance. The Icon also features the all new HEX grip, specifically engineered to offer the most grip available on the market, ensuring perfect grip at all times.
The GM Icon L555 DXM Signature Cricket Bat is made in Nottingham, England, from unbleached, seasoned Grade 2 English Willow.