Horizon County Cricket Sock
Thanks to the wicking properties and super cushioning of the Merino wool & polypropylene blend in the County socks the feet are kept in super condition. Fully cushioned throughout and with a relaxed in-turned welt the County sock is an exceptionally comfortable sock. Add in the elastic grip sections at the ankle and arch, the reinforced sole & Achilles and the Lycra for shape retention and fit and this is a terrific performance cricket sock.
- In turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Fully cushioned in Merino wool for comfort
- Reinforced heel, toe & Achillies for extra durability
- Isolfil® padded sole wicks moisture, keeps feet dry
- Lycra® for shape retention & fit
- Elastic grip sections for fit & support
- Fine toe seam
38% Merino Wool, 38% Acrylic, 11% Polypropylene, 11% Nylon, 2% Elastane.