Salix AMP Select
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- FEATURES -
- Traditional rounder face with profiled pressing.
- Classical bowed pressing, rerunning through the driving area.
- Sculpted profile sanded for fullest back.
- Fuller right through the edge to the shoulders.
- Concentration of wood in middle and edges.
- Traditional face for absolute strength and control.
- Dominant, flared edges.
- Deep, long bow.
- Mid to low driving area.
- Large all-encompassing driving area.
- Angled toe for protection.
- Pronounced, traditional oval handle.
- For accomplished, versatile players.
- New pared back labels in relief patterned white with citrine accents.
- Highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix.
- CNC-free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat.