The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market. We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce playability during normal match play.
The YLB 70 is made from 70% Japanese Toray Carbon and 30% Fibreglass/Aramid.
- Composition: 70% Premium Japanese Carbon & 30% Fibreglass/Aramid
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 530g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting
- Hot Edge - Enhanced backhand zone for power
- ‘Knife’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Sling Groove’ design for slingshot action on drag flicking
- Y1 'YLB' aggressive low bow profile
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball