Our returns policy is very simple:
7 Days to Return:
You can return your goods within 7 days from the date of purchase (or arrival date if delivered) for whatever reason, as long as the product is returned in its original packaging, undamaged and unused with original tags and labels. This excludes custom made, customised or sale items.
Your legal right to cancel
For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail below.
You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products to change your mind, unless your products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the last delivery to change your mind about the products.
You may cancel your order by following the procedure set out under the How do I return something? section. To meet the cancellation deadline, you must notify us by post, email or telephone that you wish to exercise your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Where applicable, please keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.
If the products have already been dispatched to you or you have already received them, you must return them to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of your order to us. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the products to use.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind and cancel the contract, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the products and any applicable delivery charges to the credit or debit card or other payment method that you used to pay. We will process the refund without delay and in any event not later than (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any products supplied; or (b) if there were no products supplied, 14 days after the day on which we receive your cancellation notification. We may withhold the refund until we have received the products back or you have supplied evidence of having returned the products to us (whichever is the earliest).
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
Damaged or Faulty Goods:
If the goods are damaged or faulty, please send them back to us. (If its an expensive item, you might like to use a recorded service to ensure it reaches us).
If you enclose a receipt for your return postage, we will refund up to £2.95 to your credit card to help to cover the cost.
When we receive the product back, we will send you out a replacement item free of charge.
How do I send an item back?
- Phone 01243 538800 to explain your issue to a member of the Game Set and Match team
- Request a returns number.
- Carefully package the item.
- Remember to include a note with your name, phone number, order number and returns number in with the product (and a reciept for the postage if the goods are damaged or faulty).
- Mark your Returns Number on the outside of the packaging.
- Send the item to:
Game Set and Match
Unit 1, Beaver Trade Park